Office Insurance Your Customers Will Love
If you are a brand that serves the home or business office segments and would like to explore embedded insurance for home or business offices contact us now.
Don’t Skimp on Liability Limits
$1,000,000 or $5,000,000? We suggest that you get the highest limit you are comfortable with. The cost of liability insurance is not linear, a $5,000,000 limit will not cost much more than a $1,000,000. At the minimum, we recommend a $2,000,000 limit. We highly recommend that you review your rental or lease agreement as it is likely to specify the limit you are required to carry.
Don’t Forget the Landlord
Once again, check your rental or lease agreement. It is very likely that your landlord wants to be added to your policy as an additional insured. This is quite common and extends liability coverage to the landlord for your acts as a tenant.
Insure Your Contents
Ensure that you are carrying proper limits for your contents. This includes not only property you own but any improvements (called betterments) that you have made to the space you are renting/leasing. Once again, the biggest mistake that you can make is not having enough in the event of a claim.
- Insurance as a Service – Can You Love Insurance?
- Embedded Insurance: The Beginning of the End of Insurance?
- Digitalization Aims to Solve the Most Urgent Problem in Insurance
- Awywi is Much More Than Comparing Insurance Rates
- Why Insurance Needs Real-Time Now
- De-risking Insurance with NFTs and Blockchain
- Understanding The Value Of Personalized Attention In Insurance
- Insurance Shopping Survey: Covid-19 Reveals Need for New Service Solutions
- Insurance Distribution Tech: Innovation Boon?
- Time for Insurance to Replace the Flathead
- 4 Trends Shaping the Future of Insurance
- Digitizing Insurance: “Get a horse!”
- Insurance Customers Are Changing, Are You?
- Is Direct or Agency Distribution Better For Customers? Neither.
- Is Insurance Ready for a Perfect Storm?
- How to Win Insurance Customers in 2021
- Technology Newsletter October 2020
- Price Is a Winner with Insurance Customers
- Insurance Distribution Newsletter Fall 2020
- How to Measure Insurance Efficiency
- Insurance Leaves Customers Wanting More
- Insurance 4.0
- Covid-19 is Changing Insurance Customer Behaviour
- The Coronavirus; A Litmus Test for Insurance?
- It’s 1987 Again? The Insurance Industry in Crisis
- Insurance and Innovation
- Customer First Principle
- Any Way You Want It
- Insurance Distribution Newsletter Fall 2018
We started Awywi to overcome the burden of inefficiency that plagues the insurance industry. A burden borne by customers in the form of high prices and low service levels. This leaves insurance shoppers having to choose between better service (agency) or lower prices (direct).
We built our Insurance as a Service Platform to give insurance shoppers the best prices, service and insurance…