WHAT IS A GROUP
A group includes the members or employees of an organization that has negotiated an agreement with Awywi to get access to exclusive group rates.
You may be eligible for our rates by being:
- An employee of a company
- A commercial enterprise represented by a trade group
- A member of a professional association
- A member of an amateur sports association
- A member of an alumni association
- A member of a retirement group
- A member of a union
- An employee or a student at a university
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO BEING PART OF A GROUP?
- You have access to exclusive group rates, exclusively for your group;
- The savings apply to most types of insurance; home, business, professional liability, automobile, pet, health and life;
- You get personalized coverage and first-class service.
HOW IS AWYWI DIFFERENT FROM OTHER GROUP INSURERS
Awywi’s greatest benefit is that our rates, due to our zero commission platform, are always the lowest but with a group discount your members can really save money.
Typical Awywi benefits include
- Multiple quotes from multiple insurers
- Instant policy issuance – no waiting
- Your quotes and policies are saved in our exclusive “policy wallet” along with all of your other insurance
- Automatic re-marketing of every renewal to ensure that both your coverage and pricing remains current and competitive
- Instant policy changes as required
Non-typical Awywi benefits available to groups only include
- Awywi supplies a professionally designed group co-branded insurance website at no charge to you
- Only Awywi can drive awareness of your group to new potential members and develop a co-marketing strategy that helps you grow your group