Insurance Distribution Blog
We like to share information about insurance distribution including our thoughts, the latest trends, customer perspectives, studies and surveys.
If you have a something to tell us, please let us know. Thanks for reading!
What is the current state of distribution technology and technological readiness in the P&C Insurance industry today? Is it a boon or barrier to innovation? Does it matter? There is significant in…
Current insurance industry technology for many companies is like the “New” Ford V8 Engine (AKA “Flathead”) introduced in 1932. It was a breakthrough for a multitude of reasons: A better design for gre…
There are forces that are quickly changing the insurance distribution landscape. This is good news because innovative insurers and brokers can take advantage of these forces…
Increase profit margins by 100% or more, operate with a competitive advantage in larger commercial affinity groups and give customers what they want. The Insurance Fulfillment Platform (IFP) delivers …
Technology alone can’t create innovation. Insurance Innovation, specifically, happens when the business champions (the doers) solve problems…
(Originally published 4 years ago, I wanted to repost because this is still what insurance looks like today. In fact, this was the genesis of Awywi to prove that anyone, including both Dominik and I, …
You must notice that insurance customers are changing. They have been changing for years now. Technology has played a significant role in this change: Customers are savvy because they can instantly ac…
Another direct-to-consumer insurance platform has launched in North America claiming that “unmet demand for simple and fast digital insurance services in today’s connected world. Savvy insurance…
A perfect storm is an event in which a rare combination of circumstances drastically aggravates an event. We are in a 4th industrial revolution. A technology driven revolution which led to the term “I…
Customers Want to Pay Less for Insurance: Learn How to Make that Happen A recent study by J.D. Power suggests that the number one driver of insurance customer satisfaction is the price factor. A study…
- Insurance Distribution Tech: Innovation Boon?
- Time for Insurance to Replace the Flathead
- 5 Trends Influencing Profitable Growth in Insurance
- Unprecedented Broker Opportunity
- Direct-to-Consumer 2.0
- How to Accelerate Insurance Innovation
- Digitizing Insurance: “Get a horse!”
- Insurance Customers Are Changing, Are You?
- Is Direct or Agency Distribution Better For Customers? Neither.
- Is Insurance Ready for a Perfect Storm?
- How to Win Insurance Customers in 2021
- Technology Newsletter October 2020
- Price Is a Winner with Insurance Customers
- Insurance Distribution Newsletter Fall 2020
- How to Measure Insurance Efficiency
- Insurance Leaves Customers Wanting More
- Insurance 4.0
- Covid-19 is Changing Insurance Customer Behaviour
- The Coronavirus; A Litmus Test for Insurance?
- It’s 1987 Again? The Insurance Industry in Crisis
- Insurance and Innovation
- Awywi is NOT an Insurance Quote Comparison Website
- Customer First Principle
- Any Way You Want It
- Insurance Distribution Newsletter Fall 2018
We Want to Hear From You
Let us know what’s on your mind.